SMA’s most powerful system with an output power of up to 4,600 kVA for Small-Scale Utility Solar PV and Large-Scale Utility Solar PV plants offers the advantage of 17% to 54% fewer inverters. With the Sunny Central UP, you benefit from significant cost reductions on transportation, installation, commissioning and service. In addition, reducing self-consumption by a total of 53% will lead to a considerable decrease in operation costs.
Separate voltage supply and additional space are available for the installation of customer equipment. True 1,500 V DC technology and our improved intelligent cooling system OptiCool™ ensure smooth operation even at extreme temperatures and with a service life of 25 years.
- Cost-efficient connection of battery-storage systems via DC coupling
- No separate battery inverter, medium-voltage transformer or medium-voltage switchgear required
- Improved system efficiency thanks to fewer conversion stages (PV -> battery -> utility grid)
- Up to 6 DC inputs for DC-DC converters with batteries
- Disconnecting the PV array for charging and discharging batteries at night
|Sunny Central Up 4000 / 4200 / 4400||Download Data Sheet|