SolarEdge’s expanded offering of three phase inverters with synergy technology up to 100kW combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
This new generation of SolarEdge three phase inverters is available in the following sizes: 50kW, 55kW, and 82.8kW as well as 66.6kW and 100kW for medium voltage grids.
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge monitoring platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in Cellular Plug-in
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the panels (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 surge protection device plug-in, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC safety unit with DC safety switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 plug-ins
|SolarEdge Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology||Download Data Sheet|