What We Collect
We may collect the information:
- Contact information including email addresses
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
Using your Personal Information
Sunface Solar may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us to respond to your service requests and to support your needs more efficiently
- To personalise your experience – we may use your information in the aggregate to understand how you and other users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
- To send emails/newsletters – we may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also use personal information to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. You will have the choice to opt out of such emails by ‘unsubscribing’ to them
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.